Bulgarian Yoga Federation
License No. 000276/19.06.05 of the State Agency of Youth and Sports, Boul. “Vassil Levski” 75, Sofia 1040, tel. +3592/8656422
OF INTERNATIONAL YOGA AND AYURVEDA CONGRESS
World Community of Indian Culture & Traditional Discipline, World Movement
for Yoga & Ayurveda and European Yoga Federation
26-28 September 2008
From September 26 to September 28, 2008 International Congress will take place in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The Meeting will turn into celebration of Yoga culture as a way of living and relation to the world.
The Congress is organized by Bulgarian Yoga Federation, World Community of Indian Culture & Traditional Discipline, World Movement for Yoga & Ayurveda and European Yoga Federation,
Municipality of Plovdiv, United Advertising Agency, and Sports Club Amrita, Plovdiv.
The Congress will take place in Antique Amphitheatre in Old Town of Plovdiv.
September 26, 2008
--- 10.00 am. BTA – press conference of the International Congress
--- 02.00 pm – 05.00 pm – program in yoga clubs in Plovdiv
--- 07.00 pm. - Official opening of the International Congress at Antique amphitheatre
-- Welcoming speech by regional governor of Plovdiv
-- Welcoming speech by the mayor of Plovdiv
-- Opening speech by the chairman of Bulgarian Yoga Federation- Kiril Kolarov;
-- Opening speech by Yogacharini Pandit Emy Blesio, Yoga, Philosophy and Indian culture teacher - Yoga, breathing techniques, child and pregnant massage.
-- Opening speech by M° Amadio Bianchi, expert in Ayurveda – theoretical-philosophical basis of Indian medicine, diagnosis of the eight aspects, Ayurvedic manual techniques, marma and marmani, meditation, lifestyle, Yoga.
September 27, 2008
--- 09.00 am to 12.00 pm – Demonstration of yoga asanas at Antique amphitheatre
--- 01.30 pm to 05.00 pm- Conference at Alliance hotel:
1. THE ANCIENT INDIAN MEDICINE- M° Amadio Bianchi- Italy expert in Ayurveda – theoretical-philosophical basis of Indian medicine, diagnosis of the eight aspects, Ayurvedic manual techniques, marma and marmani, meditation, lifestyle, Yoga.
2. Varutha Krya.- Yogacharini Pandit Emy Blesio- Italy Yoga, Philosophy and Indian culture teacher - Yoga, breathing techniques, child and pregnant massage
3. "Problems of Europien adults and Ayurveda".-Dr. Szalkai Iván- Hungary Educational and Scientific Director, Hungarian Ayurveda Medical Foundation
4. " Prana & Immortality and the Role of Vedanta, Veda & Patanjali Yoga Sutras" - Dr. Nitin Unkule- India
5. Teodo Nedev-Bulgaria - An originator, a father and a head of company of non - profit goal “ Matreja Sangha- Friends of one better world” , the originator, the father and the head of the company with the non - profit goal-“Movement for harmonious development of the human /BMST/
--- 04.00 pm to 09.00 pm- yogasanas demonstrations combined with Indian music at Antique amphitheatre
yoga -demonstrations- Calendula Bt- Hungary
yoga -demonstrations -Yoga –club “ Yoga “ – Bulgary
3. yoga -demonstrations - Borislav Nikolov- Bulgary- won a Silver Medal within youth category at the Second National Yoga Asana Championship. In 2002 he becames an Absolute Gold Champion at the Bulgarian Yoga Asana Championship and won a Gold Medal again at the Eleventh National Yoga Champioship in 2006. In 2004, he was the one and only Bulgarian representative and yoga sportsman at the World Yoga Asana Championship which took place in Madrid, Spain.
4. yoga -demonstrations - Yoga club “ Viara “- Bulgary- Established in 2004, the club is one of the largest clubs in Bulgaria. At annual national yoga contests, members of the club always are ranked first, and the club itself ranked second in team placing in Bulgaria 2004, and third for the years 2005 ,2006, 2007 .
September 28, 2008
--- 09.00 am to 12.00 pm – Demonstrations at Antique amphitheatre
--- 02.30 pm – Tour to ”Bachkovski “Monastery
1. Details for rooms
Prices are in EURO
A apartment room (with breakfast ,insurance) - 50 EURO
A double room (with breakfast ,insurance) - 17.50 EURO
Confirmation of reservation in the hotel on email address : email@example.com
--number of nights
--what kind of room
2. Details for itineraries
Prices are in EURO
I. First variant:
A flight to Sofia Airport
From Sofia Airport, take a taxi to Central Auto station--Sofia
Every hour there are busses traveling to Plovdiv town, where the even will take place
Our representative will wait for you and direct you to the hotel.
II. Second variant:
Traveling to Bulgaria via bus to the Auto station—Sofia
Then, taking another bus to Plovdiv town
Sofia—Plovdiv destination is only about an hour and half.
Our people will meet you there and direct to the hotel.
III. Third variant:
Traveling with a bus directly to Plovdiv town (if your country offer this kind of destination)
Our people will wait for you there and address you to the hotel.
The prices for a taxi from Airport Sofia to Auto Station Sofia are about 20 levas ( 10 EURO)
The price for a bus Sofia- Plovdiv destination is 15 levas (8-9 EURO) one direction
Could you please confirm which transportation variant is convenient to you, as well as when you are planning to come, for how many days, what date and hour in Plovdiv.
Confirm your attendance and participation in International Congress.
Send you lecture topic and paper (no more than 15 min)
A detailed schedule will be made who and when is going to present.
3. Details for trips
We are also organizing various trips to the most remarkable places in Bulgaria.
The prices are approximately 10 EURO.
Details for food
The conference and report presentation will take place in hotel ALLIANCE.
For dinner you may use the hotel’s restaurant or another place you prefer. The hotel offers several variants of vegetarian menus ( meals ). Its’ prices are between 5 – 10 lv ( 2- 5 EURO)
We are looking forward to you to come. It will be a great pleasure for us having you here on this wonderful Congress in Bulgaria.